Sunday, February 6, 2011

Last Cards to be Posted

We will be starting a new blog next week for our newest venture.
I have been working on it awhile and always wanted to be a craft supplier. We are starting out very small. We will be starting with scrapbooking supplies, mostly Tim Holtz items since that is what most of my friends and family are into and the local area. I wish it had been sewing.......but it will be a blast. We will see how it goes, then may start adding other vendors to the list.

This blog will be used for our outings, spring is close so we will be going on more rock hunting trips and so on.

On to a few cards. I am currently finishing up the cat wall hanging quilt, its sitting under the old Kenmore and working on it here and there.



The Easter card is made from a print that I made from an old Easter card. I have a bunch of antique Easter cards and made them into a digital collage, then printed them off. I love working with this kind of thing. Makes the old stuff live on forever.
This card is still needing something. The postcard is from a digital collage as well. The sheet music is actual sheet music from the 1930s. The bird sticker is from a terrific etsy seller. Then different stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty, Sandy! I love the bunny one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy these are beautiful cards - I particularly like the one with the sheet music.
    Sandy D

    ReplyDelete