Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rock Tumbling Hobby

For the rockhounds out there, if you are wanting to learn, please visit this website : http://rocktumblinghobby.com
This is a group of folks that are terrific. I'm not sure how long I've been a member, but I can tell you, I've met some terrific people. They answer all questions for the newbie to the experienced. I've got to meet some in person at the rock show we do in June and they are just as great in person. I've been kind of absent from the group for awhile and have missed them.

They plan lots of trips throughout the year all through the U.S. I still have not been able to make it to any and hate it. It's due to lack of funding, but they always post lots of pics and stories when they get back.

We got our paperwork for the rock show in June Missouri Mines Rock Swap Park Hills, Mo June 12, 13 and 14. If anyone needs information on it, send us a comment here or look for me on Rock tumbling hobby under Chinook203.

Will be posting more pics after the weekend hopefully. It's supposed to be warm, so hopefully will get to rockhunt somewhere!

I've been making tons of stethoscope covers the last 2 days and am ready to go outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment