Sunday, February 8, 2009

You Tube

I don't know how many of you use youtube.com For those that are learning to sew, learning to work with jewelry, rocks, it really doesn't matter........when you go to search for how to's on something, try you tube also.

As most of you know, I've gotten back into sewing. I've had some problems learning some basic things as when I read a how to, it would help, but maybe something I wasn't understanding. I finally started using youtube and there are excellent video instructions on so many things. I looked up a few things on rocks and same thing, lots of basic and advanced skill video instructions, just take a look at you tube.

Now when you're searching, don't give up if you don't find anything. I've found sometimes you have to put one basic term in - like embroidery stabilizers - tons of info, I had to type just that in and th en started finding all types of videos on stabilizing different materials, just had to sift. Sometimes I can type in exactly what I need - machine sewing pant hemming.

Don't forget about you tube for learning and it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment