Monday, November 22, 2010

Quilts in the Making

These are just a few of the projects I've been working on. I'm also trying to get some table runners done and some other itmes.



Baby Rag Quilt - This is the beginning of a baby rag quilt I'm working on. It just needs clipped then thrown into the washer to get the ragging process done. I just adore this fabric. I will get better pics once its completed. This one is already spoken for.




This is a quilt I am working on as a Christmas present. I don't know if I'll get it done in time or not. It won't be one that I will be able to quilt with my machine, so will have to pay someone to finish it up for me. I am still debating if I like the colors. It's not something I'd go with, but when I looked at the jelly roll, I just liked it. I started making the strips and have 3 strips completed. The pattern is from Moda's website. I don't know if I'll ever get everything to line up or not, but will try!



The cat blocks aren't sewn together yet and haven't been squared up. It's a scrappy quilt and just kept growing. Debating on keeping the white cat and the yellow cat with black spots. I haven't bordered it yet. I need to get it done so I have room to start looking over the quilt (one above) and some other projects I'm working on.
So many fabrics and projects, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment