Saturday, December 4, 2010

Quilt and other projects



Just a few tags I've been trying on the cricut and using MTC software. I can honestly say, we are not getting along. The sizes aren't coming out right.
I tried a new trick using the new MTC software, version 3.0 and was able to do the rectangle on the brown card stock and it turned out better then some of my other tries. I learned this technique by doing a tutorial for an intense card from MTC tuts forum. I'm not doing with the tutorial.

I still haven't learned how to cut each layer seperately........so will keep working on it then maybe I can do some things I'm dying to try.



This is the gift quilt I'm still working on. I am out of fabric, so the strips are done. Hopefully I can find some fabric to do a nice big border to get a bit wider. I haven't sewn the strips together, that is the big challenge with this quilt as you want them to match up. We shall see.

















No comments:

Post a Comment